Lintel can phone for all Lithuanian companies in three days!
Average of LINTEL workers' education one of the highest compared with other Lithuanian companies.
Lintel helps clients find and retain them.
As much as 80% of all queries - related to enterprises, while the remaining 20% - of individuals, leisure.
Contact us learn more about our services
© 2016 Lintel. All rights reserved.UAB "Lintel“, Ukmergės g. 223, LT-07156 Vilnius, Lithuania